Ekiti State Governor, Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, has approved the appointment of 14 Permanent secretaries, in a bid to strengthen the leadership of the state civil service and reposition it for greater service delivery.
In a statement by the Special Adviser (Media) to the governor,Mr Yinka Oyebode, the appointment follows their success in the competitive examination and selection process.
The Governor, according to the statement, urged the new Permanent Secretaries to justify the confidence reposed in them by contributing their quotas to the development agenda of the administration through excellent service delivery.
The new permanent secretaries are:
- Engr Philip Ekundayo Atere
- Mr Olajide Ayodele Borode
- Mr Francis Bamisaye Omotosho
- Mr Sunday Julius Bamidele Bamise
- Mrs Olusola Oluwaseunfunmi Gbenga-Igotun
- Mr Ebenezer Babatope Ojo
- Mr Mufutau Shitu Aremu
- Mrs Adebola Omotayo Olatilu
- Mr Olusola Akinluyi
- Mr Babatunde Andrew Olaoye
- Mrs Bukola Gbemisola Ogunlade
- Mr Isaac Adebayo Abulola
- Mr Benjamin Abiodun Adalumo
- Mr Olawale Olaleye